Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hello blogland and Happy Valentine's Day!

Today I am sharing another make from Rick St. Dennis's awesome February collection of Pierrots that can be found here if you want the whole collection, but also here if you want just this awesome image.  I made an explosion box card that I purchased in the Silhouette Design Store and the video can be found  here.  I colored the charming Coquette Pierrot with Copic markers using V91, 93 & 95, as well as r20 for her cheeks and W3, w5, W7 & W9 for her hair and the other "black" looking parts.  I used R37, 39 and RV 69 for the reds.  I used the classic rose die, stamps and shaping mold from Heartfelt Creations for my roses and colored them with distress inks as well as some stamp paste.  I gave her to a dear friend for Valentine's day that really enjoyed her.  I hope you like her as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

Helen, aka Catz

No comments:

Post a Comment