Monday, September 10, 2018

Layer Card


My dear friend April taught me how to make layer cards when I visited her earlier this year and well I am addicted to them!  They are so much fun!  I also recently rejoined the EDT (Elite Design Team) for Rick St. Dennis, Mfa.  Rick is so easy going and of course I love his images!  So I wanted to share a layer card I made with one of his latest sheets in the Kawaii cuties line for a Christmas card.  I used every single image from the sheet that can be found here. I used copic markers to color my images and a variety of papers from Heartfelt Creations and Bobunny.  I hope you enjoy seeing these cute images and this card as much as I enjoyed making it!  I am entering this into this challenge:  http://christmaswiththecuties.blogspot.com/p/challenge-rules.html


Hugs,

Helen (Catz) Smith

















6 comments:

  1. Great card with a super design and lovely images, thanks for sharing at Christmas with the Cuties.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your cards!
    Hope everything in you is OK.
    I invite you to participate again in Ike -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #114
    https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2018/11/ikesworld-challenges-114-winner-113.html
    B.essings,
    Borqna
    / We were together in TOP4 - Smile!! /

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an AWESOME Card Love it! xxxooo

    ReplyDelete