Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weekly Inspirational post for Ching Chou Kuik's DT

Hello bloggers, yet another announcement!  All good things happen in threes, and this is two of three!  I was chosen to become a part of Ching Chou Kuik's design team.  I am completely honored and overwhelmed with joy about this as I am a fan of her stunning art work.  This is my first official piece as a member of this design team.  Hope you like her. :)

Today I would like to share with you one of the newer designs found on Ching Chou Kuik's Etsy store called Toadstool head.  She can be found here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/209992502/toadstool-head-digital-digi-stamp?ref=shop_home_feat_4 in the  Ching-Chou Kuik Etsy Store.

The current challenge for the blog is adding ribbon so I added some beautiful purple organza ribbon to complete this piece.

I colored the image with Copics using the Violet and blue green family of colors. The color palette was inspired by my dear friend and DT member Fernanda Oravec.    I added some sparkles that I am so fond of using stickles for the holly leaves and Gelly roll Stardust pens for the "freckles" on the mushroom.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the wee branches with some added Stickles to sparkle up those leaves.

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Helen
(aka Catz)

No comments:

Post a Comment