Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween fun

I am a card making machine today!  So I'm going to enter the Fortnight challenge over at the Lacy Sunshine blog with this card.  You should come play along!  The theme is Halloween, how fun right?!  Here is a link in case you want to play along: http://www.lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-44-halloween.html#comment-form

For my first entry I would like to submit Sugi in her little witches costume.  Should you want to buy this darling little image she can be found here:
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/new.html .  She is in the new section of the shop, her name is Sugi's Hocus Pocus.

Sugi has become one of my favorite characters drawn by Heather Valentin.  I went with fall colors, but non-traditional Halloween colors for her dress.  I used Copics to color her up.  Please let me know if you would like to have the colors I used.  I am terrible about taking notes when I color because it's usually just an inspirational thing for me.  Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hugs,

Helen


6 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job with our Halloween challenge! Beautiful coloring and an awesome card layout! Thanks for joining our Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope to see you join our next challenge.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an awesome image and your colouring is beautiful Helen..Gorgeous Halloween card.
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chrissy!
      Hugs, Helen

      Delete
  3. So cute! love the color combo! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Halloween" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

    ReplyDelete