Sunday, September 28, 2014

Christmas cards already?!

Okay, so I'm really not so ambitious to be making Christmas cards for myself at the moment.  I have a dear friend who ordered 30 of my handmade bests.  I will showcase this little cutie on my blog because I haven't blogged about one of my favorite artists in a long while Mitzi Sato-Wuiff of Stamps by Aurorawings.  I purchased this darling little image from here etsy site here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/170324591/digital-stamp-instant-download-baby?ref=shop_home_active_1&ga_search_query=penguin
Such a darling little image and just perfect for Christmas cards.  Hope you like! :)  I colored with copics, any questions please let me know.   Thank you Mitzi for showcasing this creation, I am truly honored!  Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Only 29 more to go! You picked the perfect image and colored the little guy brilliantly! Beautifully designed.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww,thanks so much Manderly! I actually have all 30 complete, believe it or not I used 30 different images!! It was fun and challenging.
    Hugs,
    Helen :)

    ReplyDelete