Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goldie Mermaid

Sometimes I really enjoy a challenge and this image proves just that.  I am learning how to combine my digis into scenery.  I decided it would be fun to do this with Lacey Sunshine's Goldie Mermaid.  I had hoped to get her completed in time for the challenge, but I'm a couple days short. It's okay though, I really enjoyed coloring this one up.  I used Copics (just ask if you want the exhaustive list of colors) to color this, as you can see, quite a few different colors are in the composition so I am not listing them as they are many.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks in advance for your lovely comments.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. You've got way more patience than me! She looks like she came with this scene and it is gorgeously coloured (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation - gorgeous colouring and you made a fantastic scene :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete