Monday, April 7, 2014

Treasure Chest Sheri

Last, but not least is Treasure Chest Shari.  As much fun as I had creating the other two, this one was my favorite because I got to use some different media.  I used Copics for the coloring so please let me know if you want to know my color scheme for this one.  I used "A Beautiful World" paper for the map background, parchment card stock, and cork for the water by DCWV.  I drew and cut out the waves myself.  I also used some fun stickers from Paper Studio for her bags of  booty and stickles gold glitter in the sand.  I tried to tie all three of these lovelies together by giving them each a pirate sword.  Well I hope you've enjoyed this collection as much as I've enjoyed coloring and creating these beauties.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving some comments.  Always appreciate the visits!
Hugs,
Helen


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful job.. Love the paper you picked out, waves are a perfect touch..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo very creative! Those lips just shine from a mile away! And I love your color choices too with such great coloring! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Catz its a super image and your colouring is great.
    Thanks for the wonderful comments you have left on my blog
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to you as well Janet! ♡♡

      Delete
  4. Awesome card. Love the colors and all of the elements.

    ReplyDelete