Monday, April 7, 2014

Rum Pirate Corinne

This is the second of three images I am entering the in the SimplyB Pirate Wenches challenge.  This is Rum Pirate Corinne and the theme was to use twine.  I tried to lace the twine around the image to look like it was tied onto her then added some barrels and a cute little brad.  This too was colored with Copics, I used a lot of the same colors that Cannon Pirate Betty was colored in except for the hair which I used Y32, YR23, 24 and 27.  I used YG25, 17 and G28 on the eyes.  It was a lot of fun choosing papers for this one, I used Parchment for the card stock, Paper Studio "A Beautiful World" for the overall background and Recollections Espresso for burlap looking paper to offset it.  Hope you enjoy the second of my three images.  Thanks once again for stopping by and for your comments.
Hugs,
Helen


4 comments:

  1. Fab... love the barrels and love the wood look of the paper you picked to go behind..
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one so well done! You're on fire, lady! And her red hair goes so well with the purple feathers! Well done! Xxx

    ReplyDelete