Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Bubbles Bath-Lacy Sunshine

Hello my crafty blog friends!  Today's post is for the Lacy Sunshine's Bubble's Sticky Wings which is in the Lacy Sunshine facebook group.  I used the image Bubbles Bath found at Heather Valentin's shop at:  http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/ under the Bubble Sticky Wings grouping of images.  She's such a cutie having her little bath in a daffodil which is perfect for spring.  I used Copics to color her, Skin is E000, E01, E04, and E11, eyes are B06 and B69.  Hair is YR21, YR24, YR27 and E19, The flower is Y17, Y38 and YR 16.  I used some K and Company daffodil stickers and some cheesecloth for her background. I used Pebbles chalks for the background sky and deckle edge scissors to trim her up.  Hope you like!  Any and all comments are welcome and appreciated!

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Helen


8 comments:

  1. She is adorable, and perfect for spring! That touch of gauzy fabric in the background adds a nice texture to the composition. I love spring flowers!

    Laurie D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Catz, love your colouring especially the hair. and a gorgeous cute image, as always from Heather.
    Thank you for the wonderful comments you have made on my blog, I really appreciate you taking time to visit.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking time to visit me as well. It's nice to have blogging buddies! Big hugs and loves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card and love the bright cheery colors you've used in your coloring.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete