Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas is on our heels!

I really had every intention of making all of my Christmas cards this year, but my best laid plans fell short.   Maybe this year's bounty can be a start on next year.  My card list is in excess of 70 people so you can see how one might get sidetracked in the card making realm.  I figured today would be a good day to post another of my Christmas cards to keep in the holiday spirit.  So here is yet another of my latest creations. I believe this reindeer was a freebie from one of Whimsy stamps Friday freebies.  I love this guy..so much fun! I used Copic for him in E25 and E 29,  R20 and R13 for his tongue and B000 for the snow shadows and of course stickles for the glitter.  I used a paper towel and a stamp pad for the sky.  The background paper came from Paper Temptress in a sampler as well as some random snowflake sticker jewels.  This was a pretty easy card to make.  You will probably notice I like deckle edges quite a bit.  My favorite Stamping Up scissors from way back when.  I also like to take a stamp pad and frame my images for contrast.  If you ever have any questions on my techniques please just ask. :)  Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    This moose stamp is just too cute! Great project
    Hugs,
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must sincerely apologize that I did not respond to your comment Tammy! Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete